The Bina Program Initiative is an International Development Program that aims to help fragile states such as Libya overcome challenges that they face, most importantly rebuilding their Human Capacity and Institutions on foundations of Professionalism, Efficiency, Transparency and Good Governance.The Bina Program is an initiative of The Libyan Program for Reintegration and Development “LPRD”, The Islamic development Bank “IDB”, The Statistical, Economic and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries “SESRIC”.
BINA PROGRAM VISION
Rebuilding fragile conflict affected states (Libya) by building strong efficient institutions capable of developing its countries through human capacity building and adopting to best practices.
BINA PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
- Gathering & Analyzing Data and information related to the current institutional structure.
- Launching researches and analytical studies on the challenges of state and institution building.
- Providing policies and solutions in for the challenges and needed areas of rebuilding state institutions
- Contributing to the development of the private sector and small & medium enterprises “SME’s”.
- Building the human capacity and of cadres, civil servants and leaders through training and exposure to relevant successful global experiences.
- Partnering with relevant Libyan institutions as well as connecting and involving decision makers and experts to state and institution building projects of Bina.
BINA PROGRAM PROJECTS
- BINA SME DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- BINA CAPACITY BUILDING PROJECT
- BINA RESEARCH PROJECT