BINA INCUBATOR OBJECTIVES:
- Empowering Libyan entrepreneurs, start-ups, and SMEs through facilitating new sustainable businesses creation and growth
- Providing highly-integrated business development services and match-making facilities in partnership with the Turkish SMEs ecosystem. This will definitely lead to a more developed economy, less unemployment rates, new sustainable jobs creation, new products and services and more strategic linkages between business development programs with the local institutions.
- Stimulating entrepreneurial spirit and growth in innovative start-ups and micro enterprises
BINA incubator support the development of SMEs/Start-ups by providing them with advisory and administrative support services. BINA incubator’s primary objective is to produce successful and financially viable firms that can survive on their own. It focused on technology companies or on a combination of industrial and service companies.
BINA Incubator Location Advantages
- Closure and connection with Turkish entrepreneurial and SMEs ecosystem.
- Accessibility to Libya and the Middle East
- Reachability to different markets and experts
- Istanbul is a hub for private business and international key players in this field
Yıldız Technical University Technopark facilities for BINA INCUBATOR
- Investor, Investment Group, Partnership meetings and networking events
- Support from Yıldız TechnoPark and Technology Transfer Office
- Participation in Entrepreneurship and Project Competitions/Project Market Place events,
- Information and application support for International Project /fund calls,
- Inclusion of program participants‟ product and patents in TTO commercialization portfolio.
- The project idea should have a clear economic profit
- Copyright and patents must be observed in projects
- The applicant should be able to commit and participate throughout the program
- To be a project in technology
- It is recommended to apply to teams, a research that does not exceed the number of members of the team of 3 people